Holiday preparation guide!
- Evaluate your needs, you may have extra stock or seasonal products ready. Choose your promotion accordingly.
- Keep track of purchases, stock and client's behavior. Brainstorm ideas, and get the offer that will help your product to sell fast!
- Identify end dates of the promotion and set a realistic goal, this will help you plan the size of the campaign and what you will need accordingly.
- Create a marketing campaign. Get yourself on social media it's a great way to let your clients know you are also participating in the season.
- Make sure that at the end of the season you gathered information about the promotion, to help you identify what helped you and what didn’t.
- You can learn from this experience and apply it to create better campaigns next time!
Good customer service is always important, but during this season your customers will be happier to get a top service! Make sure you practice and get a very positive attitude and service for the holiday and make sure to keep it all year around. There are many things that you can do to upgrade the service in the holidays:
- Send personalized e-mails or messages to the most loyal customers. A small congratulations come a long way and will make them keep you in mind when ordering something.
- Think about getting your online or physical store a holiday look, people love the holiday spirit and it will help them know you are also participating and offering something that they are looking for in a gift.
- Offer services and perks to stay on the competition, you can get customers in with free shipping or gift wrapping options. This is a must and will help the customer decide faster to acquire your products instead of the competition.
With these simple steps, you can improve exponentially the impact you have in your customer base, keeping up with the seasons and getting ready helps you manage your business better and increases your profits considerably.
Stay in tune for your next Pro Advice & enjoy the holidays!