No Products in the Cart
1. How can I pay for my orders?
A: We Accept Visa / Mastercard / Amex / Dinners / Google pay / Paypal
1. How can I track the status of my order?
A: after check out an email will be sent, in this email we would provide an order tracking and updates link. you can also chat with us online, email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
2. Can I track the shipment of my order?
A: Yes, orders are usually shipped with in 24 hours. once a shipping label has been created an email containing your tracking number will automatically be send. please allow up to 5 hours for that tracking number to arrive at the post office or UPS facility for its first scan.
3. Can I change or cancel my order?
A: You can change or cancel your order at any time before the order has shipped. if the order has shipped we would be able to cancel the order once the product is return to us and it meets the return policy standards. if the order was shipped note that the shipping charge may not be refunded. if you wish to exchange an item for any reason we will gladly assist you as long as the product meets the return policy conditions for and exchange.
1. Does CYSM ship internationally?
A: Yes, we ship to any part of the world.
2. How soon will my order be shipped?
A: Orders are usually shipped within 24 business hours
3. How soon will my order be shipped?
A: The delivery time depends in the state and zip code you are located. usually from 1-7 days
4. I ordered on weekend and/or Holiday. When will my order be processed?
A: Orders received during non business hours or holidays will be shipped the next business day.
1. I need more control, should i go down a size?
A: It is usually not recommended cause it could cause Health Problems. What you can do is select an item with higher compression. Our team has provided icons with every item that details the compression level of each product. you can use this to select the level of compression that you would like.
2. How do i know which size to buy?
A: We provide a size chart that has been drafted for each material. The size charts have been tested with over 500 users and it is the mos accurate way of arriving at the right size. We do advise looking at the level of compression. A high compression item in size Medium will not feel the same as a Low compression item in the same size.
3. What size should i select if I plan on losing weight?
A: We would only recommend for you to select a smaller size if you are on the lower end of the size that the size chart advises and you're planning on losing weight.
4. Where can I search for my measurements?
A: Please Refer to our Sizing Chart Page to see the correct size of the product you are buying
5. I'm in between sizes. what should i do?
A: If you are in between sizes you should consider your tolerance for compression, your experience with shape wear and the compression level of the item you are looking at.
6. Which products have plus sizes?
A: For plus Sizes Please click here
7. What if i don't see something in my size?
A: Since we are a manufacture we often have styles that are made for specific wholesale customers that have larger sizes, or we can also see if its possible for us to make one.
8. I’m unsure about my size or i have another question about fit. what should i do?
A: You should contact us from the chat button / Contact us button and we can help you pick the right one.